When you publish listings on eBay, or you upgrade existing listing, eBay analyze all informations sent (through the module), and can refuse listing publication.
A rejection of publication is not a module bug; eBay refuse listings which do not comply with publication rules. For example, it’s forbidden to use names of luxury brands on eBay, if you use “Dior” in a product description, your publication will be rejected.
How to fix?
You have to change the module configuration, or you can correct the product following the informations in the message of rejection. Unfortunately, the message is not always clear, then if you don’t understand the message, you can contact the eBay support service.
202 ecommerce has identified some common rejection errors, you can find here some solutions:
- 12519 – Carrier XXXX (varies) is not available / 300111 Shipping service de livraison valide
- 21916111: You have to enter the CODCost if you select the payment method as COD.
- 21916587 – Missing name in the version specifications or the version specification set.
- 21916734 – Pictures of version cannot be removed when update are limited
- 300111 – Veuillez choisir un service de livraison valide. DomesticItemShippingService.shippingService
- 515 – The quantity must be a valid number greater than 0.
- 87: The selected category is not a primary category
- 83 – ‘GTC’ duration is not available for this type of listing of this category
- 21916626 – Variations Specifics and Item Specifics entered for a Multi-SKU item should be different
- 500, 504 – Error Message
- 21919262 – Your PayPal email address was not found
- 37 – Input data for tag is invalid or missing.
- 21916260 – Invalid Shipping Service Cost
- 942 – At least one of the variations associated with this listing must have a quantity greater than 0