The Stripe module immediately accepts payments by Visa, MasterCard and American Express (no VAD contract to open with your bank).
Why Use Stripe:
- Improve your conversion rate by providing an optimal payment experience for your customers. Stripe allows you to host payment forms on your own pages, safetly, without redirecting to a bank page.
- Avoid frauds with 3D-Secure control and Stripe Radar, our anti-fraud suite
- Simply refund your customers from your back-office
- Develop your business in other countries by accepting payments in more than 135 currencies different local payment services (Ideal, Bancontact, SOFORT, Giropay).
To learn more about Stripe, visit our website: www.stripe.com
How much Stripe does it cost?
Stripe does not charge monthly commission. There are no additional fees for payment failures.
For European companies, Stripe charges the following (per successful transaction):
- 1,4 % + 0,25 €/0,20£ with a European card
- 2,9 % + 0,25€/0,20 £ with a non-European card.
For more information on rates for other means of payment, non-European merchants and more information, visit www.stripe.com/pricing