The Stripe module immediately accepts payments by Visa, MasterCard and American Express (no VAD contract to open with your bank).
Why Use Stripe:
- Improve your conversion rate by providing an optimal payment experience for your customers. Stripe allows you to host payment forms on your own pages, safetly, without redirecting to a bank page.
- Control your fraud with 3D-Secure customizable and Stripe Radar , our anti-fraud suite. –
- Simply refund your orders from your back-office Prestashop (with an automatic update of the status of your order on your back-office).
- Spread internationally by offering cash in More than 135 currencies and 4 local means of payment (Ideal, Bancontact, SOFORT, Giropay).
To learn more about Stripe, visit our website: www.stripe.com How much Stripe does it cost? Stripe does not charge configuration, monthly commission or storage charges. There are no additional fees for payment failures.
For European companies, Stripe charges the following (per successful transaction):
- 1,4 % + 0,25 €/0,20£ with a European card
- 2,9 % + 0,25€/0,20 £ with a non-European card.
For more information on rates for other means of payment, non-European merchants and more information, visit www.stripe.com/pricing