This procedure only applies to Stripe modules version 2.3.2, 2.3.3 and 2.3.4.
A correction will be included in version 2.3.5.
If you see validated payments on Stripe, but the order is not created in PrestaShop, it may be necessary to correct the Webhook key. Indeed, in some cases, after switching from the test module to live mode, this key is not updated.
– Have Stripe Dashboard access
– Have access to the PrestaShop Back office
– Have write access to the database
– Be comfortable with the handling of a database
Below are the steps to follow:
1) Access your database
2) Look in the ps_configuration table for the record whose “name” field has the value STRIPE_WEBHOOK_SIGNATURE. Delete this record.
3) Go back to the module configuration and save your “Live” keys
4) Now the “Live” key is saved in the ps_configuration table
5) Make a test payment in production and check that your payment goes through the Dashboard Stripe and that the order is uploaded to the PrestaShop back office.
If you have any difficulties, please do not hesitate to contact us at support at: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/contact-us?id_product=24922
Please note, this manipulation is not retroactive: only the orders made after this manipulation will be created correctly in PrestaShop.